- 16 oktober 2018
- vacaturenummer: 86246
For the Supply and Materials Planning division of SABIC in Bergen op Zoom, we're looking for a "Planner Compounding PH & Logistics Materials".
You will be responsible for the coordination of fulfilling SABIC's service levels by a controlled replenishment process. It includes balancing the order load over the different manufacturing facilities, for all products, reducing manufacturing costs and optimizing the delivery service to our customers.
You're organizing transports of raw materials, see to it that they're documented correctly, make sure the current stock inventory is up to date and follow up on supplier/vendor issues.
- On site stock coordinating
- Plan subcontracting activities
- Analyze the actual material stock and planned stock levels based on the demand plan, agreed service levels and production plan. And drive actions to support uninterrupted availability of raw materials.
- Schedule raw materials deliveries on site & to third parties
- Manage and follow-up on subcontracting orders. Inform involved parties about the status of the orders. Solving upcoming issues. Dealing with strict deadlines
- Engage with various parties involved: master planning, MRP planning, logistic specialists etc.
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders outside Supply Chain, like Procurement, Manufacturing, Product Management & suppliers and stakeholders
- Handling various information systems
- Higher education a/o proven background in Supply Chain
- SAP skills are a big plus
- Excellent 'Office' skills
- Fluent skills in the English language
- Fast learner and capable of handling pressure
- Strong communication skills and capable to communicate on different levels
- Able to prioritize
- Pro-active mindset
- Able to work independently in a rapid changing environment, taking responsibility for delivery of business expectations
Do you recognize yourself in the above profile? Then we look forward to receiving your resume and motivational letter!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.