- 15 oktober 2018
- vacaturenummer: 86148
Do you want to join a fresh & dynamic international team and learn everything about international recruitment and HR? This is your chance, Randstad Multilingual Recruitment is looking for fresh blood! We are looking for a fun and proactive member to join our happy multilingual team.
Being an intern with us means actively contributing to our team success and a huge learning experience in the field of international recruitment. We are looking for people who speak very fluent English and preferably one other European language (either French, German, Spanish, Italian or one of the Nordic languages). We offer interns a dynamic, personal and fun working environment with enthuastic and young international colleagues and the exceptional opportunity to learn what recruitment is all about, especially within a large organisation such as Randstad. This is a practical full-time internship (6 months or longer) and might not be suitable for conducting research or writing a thesis. You will assist us in our recruitment of multilingual candidates in the Netherlands at our office in Amsterdam. This means conducting interviews, searching for candidates, help us develop a social media strategy for recruitment, conducting assessments and the administrative follow-up.
• Bachelor/ Master degree ongoing (you need to be currently enrolled as a student)
• Excellent written and verbal skills in English and great communication skills (on the phone).
• Work experience in a corporate environment wiht a fast-paced rythm.
• You are hard working, a fast learner and have a hands-on approach.
• Creative and willing to assist in setting up new recruitment methods.
• Fluent or near-native in English. On top of that you also speak French, German, Spanish, Italian, Dutch or one of the Nordic languages on a (near-)native level.
• You are already living in the Netherlands, near Amsterdam, and own your BSN number.
• You are available full-time, for 6 months or more, starting as soon as possible.
Are you up for this challenge? Reach out to us! Please apply directly through the Randstad website (www.randstad.nl) by creating an account and uploading your English CV demonstrating clearly that you meet the requirements.
Please note that we can only respond to successful applications.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.