- 14 december 2018
- vacaturenummer: 85460
Are you looking for an exciting job where you will become part of a nice and motivated team? Do you want to be part of a fast growing, young company? Then this is your chance! Picnic is looking for warehouse employees and you can start working there through Randstad.
What can you expect from the job
Picnic is an online super market. As a warehouse employee you are responsible for picking the groceries that customers ordered through the Picnic App. You will do this with the latest technology in logistics which is used by Picnic. Also making sure the stock at the warehouse is refilled in time is part of your responsibilities.
What do we offer you?
- A job with flexible hours. You can decide if you want to work part time, fulltime, during the weekends or if you are a student, you can apply for a student job.
- The possibility to start working at 2 different moments; 07:00 or 15:00. For students it’s possible to start working at 18:00 till 0:00.
- After 160 hours it’s possible to start working at 06:00, your salary will be raised and you can decide to work only morning or evening shifts.
- Travel allowance; 0,19 cents per kilometer (when you live at least 10 kilometers from a warehouse till max. 40 kilometers one way)
- Free freshly cooked lunch or dinner every workday depending on which shift you are on;
- Career progression opportunities;
- A salary raise after 160, 520, 1200 and 4000 worked hours.
Who are you?
- You can work at least two weekend days per month (2 Saturdays, 2 Sundays or 1 Saturday and 1 Sunday);
- You are available for at least sixteen hours per week or if you are a student for at least 1 evening and 1 weekend day per week;
- You are available for a longer period of time;
- You are at least 16 years old;
- You are willing to work in the cold storage area sometimes; Picnic will provide you with warm clothes.
- You can speak Dutch or English;
- You are a hardworking and motivated team player.
Do you want to apply?
You can apply by clicking the button that you see below and after you filled in some information and maybe created a Randstad account you are finished. You can also send your name and number via What’s app to (+31) (0) 6- 12 47 35 91. We will try to get in touch with you the same day so we can discuss your application.
Do you still have questions before you want to apply? You can reach us by phone at the number; (+31) 030- 276 5314. Or you can send us an email at email@example.com.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.