- 28 september 2018
- vacaturenummer: 84390
This is the fastest growing solutions based distributor for RFID, Auto ID, POS, and Mobility products. The company is committed to work exclusively with Value-Added Reseller (VAR) partners to help deliver the finest Supply Chain, Mobility, and POS hardware and software solutions in the world. Our "Solutions- Based" model is driven by our Partners' needs. They offer the normal distributor services-like product selection, pick-pack-ship, and credit terms. However, as a Solutions-Based Distributor we also offer unique leasing programs; hardware, software, and services bundles; extended warranties; value-added services; and business-development and marketing programs to assist VARs in growing their business in their geographic markets and beyond
The Employee will hold the position Service and Support Representative and will include the following
- Creating orders, invoices, quotations, credit notes and other necessary administration work.
- Planning the daily process of the order requests.
- Investigation and resolving operational and administrational problems regarding RMA.
Communication + Reporting:
- Handling of all communication(s) with colleagues, customers and vendors.
- Provide prompt and professional response to customer's requests for additional information
- Execute and respond to changes submitted from the customer in a timely and accurate manner
- Build relationships internally and externally to execute day to day transportation needs.
- Ensure that customers taken care of RMA (warranty/non-warranty) terms and conditions.
- Providing, advising, and reporting tasks: Warranty, product-information and payments.
- Responsible for running and improving reports (daily shipments) on daily shipment activities.
- Analyzing and providing weekly report of the open/finished RMA and KIT orders.
- Monitoring and providing monthly overview of the RMA orders and follow up.
- Maintain and prepare logistic issues regarding RMA shipments.
- Manage service failures with transportation service providers and monitor on a daily base.
- Identify cost savings opportunities (inbound and outbound route guide optimization)
- Identify and implement operational efficiency gains. (Inbound vendor routing guides)
- Assist the Operational Manager with administrational tasks regarding logistics and others.
- Collect, sort and distribute operational and logistic information to the internal team.
- Proactively monitor, manage, and follow-up on shipment daily exceptions.
- Hit tactical and operational KPI targets. (To be defined)
- Manage, check and learn new logistic opportunities. (Regulations such as dangerous goods)
MBO - HBO degree.
Preferably 1-3 years of work experience in European Logistics (customer service)
Experience in Operations environment is an advantage, especially with Logistic and stock management
Knowledgeable in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Proficient business English is Mandatory, Any additional language a plus
Willingness to create and adhere to processes and plans.
• Ability to solve problems in an effective and efficient manner.
• Ability to think creatively and being flexible. (Backing up other team members)
Ability to work in a team oriented and fast-paced environment
Friendly, customer-service attitude. (helpful oriented mentality)
Strong willingness to be committed to customer and the team.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.