- 28 september 2018
- vacaturenummer: 83743
Logistics Network Coordinator Northern Europe | Lewedorp | full time
Within Logistics CEU department, the Network coordinator NEUfocuses on ensuring excellent service level to our NEU countries in managing an optimal inventory level per storage location and this against the lowest costs possible. The position covers the full management of the transportation flow inbound/outbound at our central Distribution Center in Lelystad.
She/He will work in close collaboration with internal key business partners (Customer Service, Supply Planning, Demand Planning, …) as well as external business partners such as Cold storage companies and carriers.
For this role frequent travelling to Lelystad is required (up to 40%). The position will be located in Lewedorp office and will report to the Inventory & Deployment manager CEU.
Key responsibilities in this position will include:
- Be the first point of contact for the central DC of Lelystad.
- Schedule and track inbound and outbound shipments
- Maintain restrictions/rules per carrier (always in discussion/agreement with CS)
- Inform timely about any delays in the delivery schedule.
- Determine capacity requested in the NEU network on top of fixed capacity in coordination with the external partners
Furthermore you manage timeslots priorities at Lelystad DC (Re-arrange when gaps occur, release bookings on order changes) in collaboration with Customer Service department, manage deployments from and between the Northern European locations, manage logistic coordination with Copack products team, manage invoices and accruals and manage Key Performance Indicators of our NEU Storage partners and carriers.
The candidate we are looking for possesses the following requirements
- An engineer or business school background
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with daily deadlines
- Understanding of supply chain processes and ability to identify areas in need of improvement
- Have great analysis skills and ability to manipulate and interpret large quantities of data
- Have strong levels of resilience, as you will be required to deliver priorities not always understood
- Have strong influencing skills as you will be working with multiple stake holders within the business and externally, so it is important to ensure the whole supply chain is aligned
- Be able to work cross functionally and keen to help with ad hoc roles to assist the core operational supply chain team when assistance is required
- Fluent in Dutch & English on a business level (written and verbal)
- Excellent coordination skills, drive and ability to work in a transversal management role and multicultural environment
- The candidate has a good knowledge of SAP as well
We offer you a great job in a large international company. The salary is €2577 - €3500 per month, depends on your experience. If you are interested please apply on this vacancy and we will get back to you.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.