- 02 november 2018
- vacaturenummer: 83595
Danish/Norwegian Sales Support Coordinator wanted
Do you speak Danish or Norwegian on a native level and fluent English? Do you enjoy working in an international environment? Then we have a great job opportunity for you! Randstad Multilingual Recruitment is looking for a music lover for a company related to high-end audio products.
The Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for administrative processing of orders from order entry to invoicing, receipt, investigation and subsequent resolution of customer queries / issues for the Northern Europe market. You are responsible for the compilation and analysis of customer accounts, shipments, backorders etc. and constant monitoring of and communication to customers. The coordinator is focused on providing premium service to customers of premium brands.
Direct employment with our client. A salary of between 2600€ and 2900€ per month plus great secondary benefits (healthcare bonus, KPI bonus, travel reimbursement, great discount on the exclusive company products).
The Sales Support Coordinator is responsible for the End-to-End order to cash process of designated customers from constant communication and coordination with customers, D.C. and logistical partners.
- Constant monitoring of and communication to customers regarding their orders status, shipment planning, documentation and scheduling
- Close communication with our distribution centre & logistic partners
- Compilation and analysis of customer accounts, shipments, requirements, etc.
- Order Entry in SAP, Open Order Management including resolving stock availability
- Invoice and delivery note creation in SAP - Coordination with D.C. and customer for time slot bookings and shipment pickups.
- Agent of Compliancy to SOX narratives.
- Entry of credit documents for customers.
- Entry of product return documents in SAP as well as the subsequent handling of the actual returns.
- Excellent Danish or Norwegian and English language skills, spoken and written
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a Commercial degree
- Experience in a commercial administrative role
- Customer Service minded mentality
- Ability to work effectively within a matrix environment
- Experience with MS office suite, especially excel.
- Experience with SAP ERP and/or a similar ERP system are highly preferred.
- You are result driven and a team player, able to adapt to change
- You have strong customer focus and good self-awareness
- A love for music and good audio sound products
We look forward to receiving your English CV if you wish to apply.
Please note that we can only reply to successful applications.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.