- 02 november 2018
- vacaturenummer: 82445
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment is looking for a Sales Development Manager (Dutch & English speaking).
Our client is changing the method for VAT recovery. Like many forward-looking companies, our client started with an idea of automating some of the routine of VAT-related tasks such as recovering business travel expenses. This idea quickly evolved into a full-fledged company operating in over 40 countries, with offices in Amsterdam, London, Paris, Munich, Tel Aviv and New York.
Serving large corporations including Fortune 100 companies, our clients helps customers take control of their VAT spend with dramatically improved visibility and compliance. By use of intelligent automation, our client successfully streamlines the complex VAT recovery process – making it more accurate, productive and yielding.
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Outbound Sales Development Representative to join their team. A gifted hunter to fuel the sales pipeline for the Dutch market. You will be the only one responsible on the Dutch market, creating leads to the sales manager, which gives you the opportunity to delevop the market independently.
- Follow-up on marketing-generated leads (including leads from the website, digital campaigns, events, press and other on-going marketing programs)
- Work alongside field sales to proactively prospect solutions into industry and regionally targeted accounts. This includes: research and strategize an approach to create interest and engagement.
- Profile potential prospects via predetermined criteria
- Become an expert in engaging and converting prospects over the phone
- Identify and understand the needs of targeted outreach
- Maintain accurate and current information on prospects and interaction activities in company-wide CRM system.
- Achieve Quarterly quotas of meetings set and qualified opportunities generated.
- Learn & Maintain in depth knowledge of products and marketing messaging to effectively and persuasively demonstrate the solution and articulate the value proposition of products in a clear and compelling way.
We offer you a direct contract with our client, in a fun and inspiring start-up environment. They have a very competitive KPI bonus structure, that is paid out on a quarterly basis. The salary ranges between €2500 to €3000 per month. Travel allowance to be discussed depending on your specific situation. Moreover, you will be given the chance to grow together with our Middle-Eastern client on the Dutch market. Finally, you will be travelling to the headquarters in Tel Aviv occasionally to meet your colleagues in the headquarters.
- (Near)native Dutch language skills and excellent English, both spoken & written
- 1+ years of sales development experience; start up and/or small company experience
- A 'hunter' mentality - comfortable prospecting, cold-calling, and following up on incoming leads and strong desire to win
- Confident presentation skills, a comfort level with senior professionals and the communications skills to articulate solutions to a wide range of organizational and functional levels
- Outstanding communication and listening skills
- Ability to build a positive relationship with the potential customer in a very short term and accommodate his/her needs
- Good time management with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to deal with different cultural leadership styles and with working in an unstructured start-up environment
- Understanding B2B high tech industry (SaaS software) is a plus.
- You are living in or around Amstelveen and possess your BSN number.
We are excited to receive your application, through the Randstad website, with your English CV showing that you meet the requirements.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.