- 21 september 2018
- vacaturenummer: 80305
PURPOSE OF THE JOB : The Senior Estimating Specialist prepares cost estimates for capital and expense projects to facilitate project authorization and enables cost effective project execution. Applies established cost estimating practices to ensure that estimates are realistic and exhibit the defined project scope.
- Area 1 : Provides estimates to evaluate various conceptual alternates and supports economic evaluations.
- Area 2 : Utilizes historical data with appropriate installation factors, site specific factors and experience to produce cost estimates for project authorization and execution purposes.
- Area 3 : Collects and correlates necessary project-related cost and schedules data needed to determine equipment, material, subcontract, construction labor, expenses and such in directs as engineering, taxes etc.
- Area 4 : Participates in estimate reviews with Project Teams to ensure scope consistency.
- Area 5 : Evaluates project deviations in order to provide data to Project Steering Team for proper decision making.
- Area 6 : Works with cost management to assure alignment between estimate and cost management baselines.
Education / experience :
- BSc or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum 8 to 10 years experience in skills and competencies within project controls with 5 to 8 years experience focused in Estimating.
- Professional membership in PMI, AACE or equivalent.
- PMP or AACE certification (or demonstration of Pursuit of Education).
- Experience in working for an operating company (e.g. chemical, pe
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.