- 10 oktober 2018
- vacaturenummer: 80305
The Senior Scheduling Specialist provides comprehensive Schedule Management services to support effective project execution. Utilizes extensive experience in established Project Controls practices to ascertain critical project issues and recommends corrective actions. Draws upon overall Project Controls expertise to lead projects to successful outcomes.
- Develops and maintains comprehensive integrated master project schedules including
Front-end Loading, Detail Design, Procurement, Construction and Start-up/Commissioning
- Maintains schedule during the project life cycle monitoring progress and incorporating
modifications where changes in the original scope occur or delays are encountered.
- Utilizes project cost estimates to resource load project schedules and gain alignment
with estimated scope of work and the project schedule.
- Performs staffing density checks or staffing limitation checks to validate schedule
durations and ensures resource-leveling supports the project strategy.
- Leads project teams in forecasting schedule challenges and offers analyses and
solutions to complete the project on schedule.
- Performs critical path analysis to determine problem areas in regards to project
schedule and resource overloads; alerting the project team to critical scheduling issues.
- Evaluates project deviations to assess schedule impact for proper decision making
and recovery plans.
- Works with cost management to gain alignment when forecasting schedule completion
- Applies established schedule management practices to ascertain critical schedule issues
and recommend corrective actions.
Education & Experience
BS or equivalent experience is required.
Minimum of 8 to 10 years experience in skills and competencies within project controls, with 5 to 8 years experience focused in Schedule Management.
Member of Schedule Management discipline.
Project Schedule Mangement Work Process Discipline.
Project Cost Management and Project Cost Tracking Methodology.
Project Cost Estimating Methodology.
Global Project Methodology (and supporting work processes).
Project Measurements Work Process.
Primavera Project Planner.
Independent Project Analysis.
Conceptual Schedule Application Tool.
Experience in Construction Practices and Sequences, including Shut-Down/Turn
Around/Revamp planning and scheduling.
Initiative, Innovation, Interpersonal effectiveness, Leadership, Learning, Market Focus, Teamwork, Value Creation.
Interested ? please contact RTC Flexcenter Dow, 0031(0)115689850 of mail jour CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.