- 11 oktober 2018
- vacaturenummer: 79052
Dow HR Solutions in Terneuzen creates and maintains best in class HR processes and systems to execute Dow’s Employee Experience strategy to support business growth. Dow is known for its high standards and high quality; this is also reflected in the HR strategy. HR Solutions ensures successful delivery of the Employee Experience by implementing best in class systems and processes from the portfolio of HR Solutions offerings, including HR services in the area of Recruitment, the International Transfer processes, Payroll, Compensation & Benefits, Talent Management and HR administration.
The Benefits Representative provides high quality consultation and business process support to employees and leaders regarding Benefit and Pension programs/services in the EMEAI region and is empowered to resolve HR inquiries on these subjects. The Benefits Representative plays a key role enabling HR business processes and drives a best in class Employee Experience.
- Provide quality consulting and support for all assigned HR inquiries regarding Benefits en Pension programs, typically on a regional level.
- Primary point-of-contact for HR inquiries (via phone, digital communication), identifying and delivering solutions to employees and People leaders. Delegates and escalates as appropriate and tracks progress.
- Ensure high levels of customer service contributing to the Employee Experience.
- Delivering consistent, reliable service utilizing HR business processes for Benefits en Pension programs.
- Provide assistance in managing the data to and from the (pension) providers/authorities for the supported EMEAI countries.
- Assist in EMEAI Benefits projects.
- Continuously improves processes to reduce cost and improve customer service.
- Interfaces with external vendors, pension funds, audit partners, Independent Financial Advisers, as well as internally within HR Solutions.
- Experience in Benefits/Pension management and administration, or HR related experience is desirable.
- Fluency in English (Other European languages are an advantage)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications, especially Excel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects as appropriate with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Works independently, is self-motivated and accountable
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines
- Customer service mindset
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.