- 11 oktober 2018
- vacaturenummer: 77997
The Customer Service department supports clients during the order processes phase: from entering the order in the various systems up to the delivery of the product. The Customer Service department serves as the connection between the internal organization, clients and third parties, such as suppliers.
The Customer Service Representative is the interface between Dow’s main Distribution Partners, the Dow businesses and related value chain partners. The role exists to deliver highly reliable operational service excellence to these channel partners as agreed, while ensuring profitability to Dow.
Serve as the Distributor’s focal point for all operational needs, collaborating closely with commercial, Supply Chain and other functional partners across the value chain to meet business objectives while servicing the Distribution partners with excellence. On a day to day operational basis, represent the businesses’ interest and strategy towards the channel partners, and likewise represent the Distribution Partners’ valid requirements internally in Dow.
Coordinate supply and service needs across an international network of internal and external partners in Dow, the DBIC, outside of Dow and across the businesses assigned (as Distributors buy from all Dow businesses).
Order Receipt & Handling – handle routine and non-routine distributor order activities utilizing and following work processes, business strategies and best practices to ensure high quality service throughout the whole "Order To Cash Cycle".
Provide Supply and Sales related services to our main Distributers in EMEA, according to the respective service standards agreed with these channel partners. This may include managing the Distributor’s demand, operating supplier portals, managing supply to Distributors (including Vendor Managed Inventory, if required), supporting electronic orders, following up on samples, etc.
Anticipation of Distributor’s expectations and identification of best solution or next best alternative.
- Differentiation between the Distributor’s requirements versus Dow offerings and appropriate selection of the best/cost effective solution in support of the channel strategy for the respective business and in accordance with the service agreements established.
- Ensuring that the Distribution partners fulfill their obligations in the channel agreements, e.g. respecting lead times, offtake of agreed volumes and other agreements as per the Distribution contract.
- Understand business goals and ensure operational service provided to the Distribution partners supports the channel strategy
- Good understanding of the Supply Chain and Produce Product work process and close teamwork with the functions involved.
- Work closely together with the Commercial function and be an active contributor in the Distributor’s Account Teams. Highlight improvement opportunities in order to:
1. Reach operational and service performance as planned
2. Reduce effort for Dow and Distribution partners
3. Act as gatekeeper for the meaningful application of Business Service Standards.
- In the event of a service failure, look for immediate best solution for the Distributor and initiate corrective actions via the Complaint Resolution process.
- Engage in service and process improvement projects.
2 years of relevant work experience in Customer Service, Intern
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.