- 16 oktober 2018
- vacaturenummer: 77803
Internship: Personnel, Business & Mobility Services at Philips (Suitable for Thesis)
Start: November 2018 Duration: 6-12 months (12 months preferred). Location 1 intern for Eindhoven and 1 intern for Amsterdam
In this role, you have the opportunity to drive value to Philips, by contributing and partially drive supplier optimization for all Personnel, Business and Mobility services within the company.
You are responsible for:
- create preferred supplier list and support supplier setup in OSCAR
- update Supplier Information System
- create a catalogue strategy for commodities in Personal, Business & Mobility cluster, optimizing the implementation of Ariba Guided Buying
- support preparations of DfX conventions (Design for Excellence)
- support savings filing & tracking in Procurement Measurement Tracking
You are a part of a highly performance driven procurement organization, achieved via sourcing innovation, excellent business partnering, LEAN methodologies and focusing on sourcing who drives disruptive change into the supply chain.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Studying towards your 2nd or 3rd year Bachelor in Business Administration or Supply Chain Management
- You are a thorough communicator
- Like to operate in a multicultural international environment
- Focused on getting things done.- You are able to learn quickly new systems
- Are motivated to drive operational excellence in the tasks you perform.
- You are eager and show a proactive behavior
- Fluent in oral and written English
In return, we offer you:
- This internship assignment is subject to discuss the opportunity to perform your graduation
- Duration: 6- 12 months (12 preferred)
- We are looking for students able to start in November or mid Oktober.
We are looking for two students, one working at our High Tech Campus in Eindhoven and one at our Amsterdam office.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog.
Please notice that in order to be considered for an internship:
-you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation of which may be requested at any time. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university.
-that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.
You will receive an allowance dependent on the nature of the internship (at least € 315 per month) and that you are registered as a student during the whole period of the internship.
We only process your application if you respond online, via below button 'Solliciteer'!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Sophie, Sebastiaan en Michiel