- 20 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 77127
As the ‘home of unique offerings’ within SABIC, the Specialties Strategic Business Unit is focused on challenging technology endeavors that positively impact the way the world travels, communicates, works and lives. This SBU provides unique offerings such as high heat resins, functional compounds and additives, specialty fluids, nanotechnology and thermoplastics composites to industries such as Additive Manufacturing, Consumer & Industrial, Electronics, Healthcare, Mass Transportation, Automotive and Water Management.
For SABIC's Specialties Strategic Business Unit located in Bergen op Zoom we're looking for a Analyst Product Coördinator. In this role you'll be responsible for Product Master Setups and that Product Maintenance is done in a timely and accurate manner. This includes system color matching, new product master setup in all systems, new import item setup and master maintenance.
• Provide customer specification support for the commercial teams.
• New product master, or new color, data entry into various systems.
• Coordinate as necessary between manufacturing, product technology and color technology teams.
• Support Supply Chain customer setup and cross reference between system ESS and other business systems as necessary (AS400)
• Manage restricted product, minimum manufacturing and invalid product hold release process
• Manage product data integrity between systems to ensure consistent information
• Support inventory management efforts via repacking or labeling efforts within product line
• Support Product Management teams in outside tolling or recycle product outlets
• Support Product Management teams in execution of rationalization efforts when required
• Tactical implementation of commercial strategies within product line
• Identify profitability improvement opportunities along with Product Management and implement corrective actions
• Product Master Setup/Maintenance - Product coordinators are to make sure Product Master Setups and Product Maintenance is done in a timely and accurate manner. This includes system color matching, new product master setup in all systems, new import item setup and master maintenance
• Inventory - Product coordinators are also responsible for several inventory transactions that are required to be handled and executed in a timely and accurate manner. This includes Aged Inventory, Stock Matching and Return to vendor, Lot merging, and. relabeling inventory
• BA/BS degree
• Minimum of 3 years supply chain, Manufacturing, or Commercial Experience
• Strong record of achieving results
• Fundamental business understanding and acumen
• Strong computer skills
• Basic understanding of plastic products and manufacturing processes
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.