- 14 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 75195
With thousands of employees worldwide, our client is one of the top educational organizations, creating language and educational assessment tools.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for a French-speaking junior legal counsel to join their team in their headquarters based in Amsterdam (6-month fixed term contract for a maternity leave cover).
Provide administrative support to the Legal Affairs Department (mainly the commercial team in France) and for the American parent company of our client
• Write and review legal documents such as contracts, amendments, memoranda of understanding and legal letters in both French and English
• Maintenance and updating of the contract database
• One-off legal support for other departments such as the Marketing department, the IT department and the Security department
• Preparation of replies to invitations to tender and other public procurement procedures
• Administrative support of the legal department (formalities, registrations with the registry and chambers of commerce abroad.
- You hold a degree in French law
- Around two years of professional experience as a Legal Assistant or Paralegal, preferable in an international environment
- You speak and write perfectly in both French and English
- You are able to work both in a team and independently
- You have excellent organizational skills and are self-motivated
- You live in or around Amsterdam and are in possession of a BSN number
You will receive a fixed term contract of 6 months via Randstad (1st of September until mid-March 2019) and a monthly gross salary of 2500€ per month. You will be working in our client’s international office in Amsterdam-Zuid. Please note that our client does not cover travel costs.
Sounds like you? We look forward to receiving your English CV!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.