- 11 oktober 2018
- vacaturenummer: 75094
The Dow Benelux Integrated Center Human Resources (HR) department provides services to coordinate and support the employees’ international transfer processes. The tower also plays a significant role in the Dow recruiting process by making a pre-selection of all applicants and functioning as a communication bridge between DOW HR and the candidates. Moreover, the tower provides services to process daily HR administrative activities.
As an HR Data Management Administrator you will be responsible to perform administrative and advisory activities on behalf of Dow HR department.
• Deliver HR services for the EMEA region.
• Be the knowledgeable focal point regarding the administrative activities for lifespan, pension, compensation & benefits, holidays, allowances, insurances, making employer statements and database updates.
• Proactively build strong team relationships that help improve efficiency
• Process information with confidentiality and in a highly accurate way
• Keep HR systems up to date
• Filing documents in personnel files and keep administration conclusive
• First-line follow up on requests and questions, by monitoring the HR administrator support functional mailbox
• Support to update OD’s (operational disciplines) upon approval from HR Dow
• For the Netherlands and for Belgium, coordination and control of HR administration activities that are performed by BPSC Mumbai.
Preferable background in HR administration
• Fluency in English (written & oral)
• If applicable, knowledge of other European languages (written & oral)
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications, especially Excel
• Strong analytical skills
• Works independently, is self-motivated and accountable
• Ability to work towards tight deadlines
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects as appropriate with a high degree of accuracy
• Customer service mindset
• Excellent planning & organization skills
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.