- 15 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 74477
Customer Service Representative
Are you a Customer Care expert with the ambition to provide first class service to our customers, or do you want to become one? Join our international Customer Service team and help our customers turn moments into long lasting memories!
Job description or purpose?
The Customer Care department is one of the most important departments within albelli. It’s the place where we provide a 24 hour and 7 days a week service to our customers and where we are committed to deliver the best customer experience, anytime and anywhere!
As a Customer Care Expert you will answer customer questions about our products, their orders and deliveries. Besides answering questions you will also give some advice about our products and services so our customers can create the best photo experience ever!
You will be the point of contact for our customers by mail, chat and phone. You are 100% customer focused and you are driven by customer satisfaction.
You will be a part of an International team of customer care experts in which everybody is highly motivated and results-driven. In total we have between 50 and 70 customer care experts providing the best of bests service to albelli customers. These are a variety of customers from The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Germany, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Start date: 20th of August 2018 or the 3rd of September.
What do we offer:
- A salary between €11,40 and €12,40, based on your language knowledge;
- The possibility to work from home after you are well trained;
- To be part of an international team;
- The possibility for you to schedule your own working hours;
- The opportunity for personal growth and other career opportunities;
- An extensive training at the beginning of your career (one month);
- Free parking just in front of the building;
- Travel expenses reimbursement from 10km upward(public transportation or mileage);
We are looking for:
- Someone with a higher education and/or thinking level
- Fluently in English (verbal and writing) and fluently in a second language (French, German or Swedish). Fluency in Dutch gives an advantage.
- Experience with customer contact (personal or by phone)
- Complete availability for a four week fulltime training program
Do you recognize yourself in above mentioned description and do you see yourself working a job with mostly customer contact? Don’t waste any more time and apply asap by clicking on the “apply button” below! If you have questions or doubts, do not hesitate to contact us using the contact information mentioned here below.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.