- 14 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 74387
WEB & CONTENT COORDINATOR | UBER AMSTERDAM | 6 MONTHS | FULLTIME
Do you want to contribute to the success of Uber? Are you looking for a challenging new job opportunity in which you can make an impact with your knowledge of web and content? Then this might just be the job for you!
Start: As soon as possible
Contract: 6 month
Salary: between € 2400 and € 2700 (depending on experience)
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a talented marketing specialists to join the Uber team for the next 6 months. In this job, you can be of great value by developing, improving and implementing Uber and UberEATS web content and the organic search strategy in the EMEA region. You will report directly to the senior marketing managers.
- Have 1 or 2 two years of relevant working experience (website management)
- Are familiar with web contact planning and management and SEO
- Have some experience with stakeholder management
- Have experience with web analytics suites
- Have strong analytical skills
- Are not afraid of digging into large sets of data to spot trends and opportunities
- Are good at project management
- Speak English fluently
- Have Experience with international coordination / localization (beneficial)
- Have good knowledge of web programming languages (beneficial)
What will you be doing?
- Work closely with the EMEA Web & SEO Team and manage execution of project across Uber web properties
- Stakeholder management: coordinate collaboration with (SEO) content production agencies and manage internal content processes with central teams and local markets
- Work on expanding Uber Rides content marketing efforts; research, production, promotion
- Identify and report issues and bugs through the internal ticket system, manage and follow up on web relevant tickets by closely collaborating with product and engineering teams
- Produce project briefs, best practises, PRDs and other documentation
- Run periodic website health checks
- Support with organic performance tracking tools (e.g. Google Analytics) to produce performance reports on regular basis and help make data driven decisions
What do we offer?
- A great job at a company that’s shaping the future
- A salary between €2400 and €2700 (depending on experience)
- A 6 month fulltime contact (40 hours / week)
- Travel allowance (€0,19 / km)
Are you interested and do you meet the requirements above? Do not hesitate and apply for this job using the “solliciteren” button!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Vries, Clara de