- 16 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 73688
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment is currently looking for a Supply Chain and Administration analyst, speaking native French for an open position in Utrecht.
Our client is operating in the biopharmaceutical industry on a global level with 6 offices in 6 different countries. Their headquarters are based in the United States. For the European market, we are looking for a Customer Service and Supply Coordinator who is located in the Netherlands. In the Dutch office in Utrecht, you work in a small team consisting of 7 colleagues, worldwide you will be part of a team of 150 people.
Their mission is to transform the lives of patients who are battling serious rare diseases. They develop newly developed targeted therapies to help serve the critical unmet needs of these patients. This starts with compassionate use & early access to the commercial supply chain, according to customer requirements, corporate procedures, license requirements including GDP regulations, in order to meet companies and core service commitment to the NTM community.
Furthermore you will:
- Receive, track and trace incoming and outgoing orders in cooperation with country managers
- Follow shipments and invoicing
- Establish and maintain customer database
- B2B Contact with new and existing clients, stakeholders and contractors (hospitals and doctors)
- Contact point for all internal stakeholders to communicate status of requests
- Chase internal and external stakeholders to protect agreements and commitments
- Develop metrics to evaluate performance and participate in improvement projects
- Ensure request to delivery is fully auditable and meets local regulations
- You can expect to spend the first months doing a lot of administrative tasks, as they are quite behind at the moment.
For this position, we will be employed through Randstad with a salary between 15€ and 19€ gross per hour. You will be working 24h per week, 3 days a week. In the future, this position might become full-time, depending on your availability.
- You speak (near)native French, fluent English
- If you speak also intermediate Dutch (A2 or B1 level, or more), it is a big plus.
- At least 1 year within customer facing activities (such as order fulfillment and delivery) for an International company.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical and/or medical field is a plus.
As a personnality, you are:
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail, clarity, accuracy and conciseness
- Taking initiative, flexible, persistent and service oriented
- Ability to interact successfully in a dynamic and culturally diverse workplace (you can expect interactions with the colleague to mostly be in Dutch)
- You are already living in the Netherlands, have your BSN number and are interested in working near Utrecht Central station.
We are looking forward to receive your English CV and application through the Randstad website.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.
Randstad Multilingual Recruitment