- 17 september 2018
- vacaturenummer: 72946
The DBIC Human Resources (HR) department provides Human Resources services in the area of recruitment, the international transfer processes, compensation & benefits, talent management and data management to Dow in EMEAI. Dow is known for its high standards and high quality; this is also reflected in the HR services and processes. A skilled and motivated workforce is essential for Dow to deliver against its strategic business objectives and the DBIC HR department is key in helping establishing that workforce.
As an HR Payroll Coordinator you will be responsible to perform and coordinate administrative and control activities on behalf of the Dow Payroll department.
• Managing, owning and having full accountability for the data to and from the payroll vendor for the supported countries.
• Having full accountability delivering the data needed for the payroll related financial entries
• Processing information with confidentiality and with a high level of accuracy
• Ensuring accurate and timely payments to employees and local authorities
• Operating according to Dow’s compliance requirements
• Serve as a primary focal point and bridge for/between the payroll provider, employees and different functions within the organization for salary related inquiries
• Interchange salary input and output data with the payroll provider and perform validation activities to ensure the processing of accurate data
• Prepare and execute accurate and timely (manual) payments to employees, to local authorities and to the payroll provider
• Validate, reconcile and post payroll related financial data
• Report tax, social security and pension related data to local authorities
• Perform payroll activities regarding impat and expat, Stock Purchase plan, LTI (Long Term Incentive) and stock option programs
• Perform activities according to the Dow internal control & compliance framework including internal and external audits
• Participate in services and process improvement projects
Bachelor, Preferable background in Payroll or HR
• Fluency in English & Spanish (written & oral)
• Knowledge of another European language is an advantage
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Desktop applications, especially Excel
• Excellent planning & organization skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong ability to work with complexity
• Works independently, is self-motivated and accountable
• Ability to work towards tight deadlines
• Customer service mindset
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.