- 15 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 72675
Would you like to work in the field of logistics at Schiphol or at Schiphol-Rijk? Are you looking for a job where you can develop yourself as a logistics expert? Then we are looking for you.
Whether you would like to work as a warehouse employee, as an orderpicker, as a production employee or at the platform of our biggest airport, we got this job for you! Depending on your qualifications, preferences and experience in the workfield we have different companies: KLM, dnata, Swissport, TNT Express, Yusen Logistics, DB Schenker, Arvato, Nippon and Valeant.
You will work in different teams with different colleagues at different companies, but never on your own! In order to be working 40 hours per week, we need you to be flexible in your working times. Part time jobs are also available.
What is in it for you as a warehouse employee at Schiphol?
- A job where you can work 32 until 40 hours per week (or more/less if you want)
- A salary good between €9,69 and €10,38 depending on e.g. work experience
- Additional fees when working irregular hours which can top op your salary up to €13,00 until €15,00 per hour (for working at night and in the weekend)!
- A job for the longer term
- Lots of opportunities to grow and expand your knowlegde in this workfield
What do we expect from you as a warehouse employee?
- Your are flexible in working times and at least 5 days available (<5 days available? You can still work as a warehouse employee, but part time!)
- You are a team player and physically fit
- You speak English (and/or Dutch) on a decent level
- You can apply for a Certificate of Good Conduct (VOG) and/or a Declaration of No Objection (VGB)
Are you the perfect candidate for this job? Don’t hesitate and apply! Still some questions? Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 020-3420947.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.