- 10 oktober 2018
- vacaturenummer: 72148
For the Dow Benelux Integrated Center (DBIC) we are looking for an enthousiastic Learning & Development Activity Specialist!
The DBIC Human Resources (HR) department provides a variety of services to support the
employee experience in Dow Chemical by functioning as a communication bridge between
EMEAI DOW HR and current employees and future candidates. The function is responsible for activities such as coordinating and supporting Dow recruiting process, managing employees’ international transfer processes, ensuring learning and development initiatives.
The Learning & Development Activity specialist is functional aligned to the EMEAI Talent Management Leader in Dow. The specialist will deliver service to the EMEAI HR Talent managers at country level as well as the EMEAI HR Leadership team and employees for training.
• Learning activity leader
• Virtual EMEAI training facilitation
• English learning coordinator
• EMEAI GEOAS reporting
• EMEAI Talent pool creation during people reviews
• EMEAI talent profile completion reporting for the countries and EMEAI communication
• EMEAI Educational Assistance Program follow up
• EMEAI Specific Development Program implementation coordinator: Development Center, 1 Year Event, Career Story Sessions, etc. Based on annual goals
• EMEAI Performance Management Follow up during PM Cycle
• At least 1 day a week a virtual facilitation (min of 50 virtual sessions a year)
• Organize train the trainer sessions
• Regional and country demand planning
• Reporting and analytics
• Cost management for TTT’s and other learning courses.
• English learning coordination, purchasing, cost management, planning
• Set up GEOAS reporting
• Talent pool creation
• Coordinate set up of specific development centers.
Bachelor Degree or higher
• Relevant HR experience and knowledge of Dow trainingprograms
• Fluency in English and English (written & oral)
• Demonstrable communication and inter-personal skills for working in a multi-cultural environment
• Very good coordination and organizational skills
• Strong analytical skills
• Eye for detail
• Problem solving skills
• Ability to effectively lead and influence
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects as appropriate with a high degree of accuracy
• Ability to work proactively and independently to produce quality results
• Team Player
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.