- 14 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 71760
For ASML we are looking for a Management Assistant MSO, fulltime 40 hours p/week.
Does giving support to a number of managers in a dynamic environment energize you? We are further professionalizing our Management Support Organization (MSO) and would like to welcome an enthusiastic, professional team player to complete our team.
As Management Assistant you support several managers in an administrative, organized way to guarantee an effective and efficient execution of all management support activities. You are the linking pin between management and the various departments and other stakeholders.
As a Management Assistant within MSO you manage and take ownership of your work. You demonstrate a strong drive to achieve meaningful results and show determination in the face of obstacles. You share information and provide feedback to others as needed.
Being a Management Assistant you pro-actively follow up with the managers to meet their needs and ensure problems are solved in a timely manner. By taking a helicopter view you are able to signal process improvement opportunities. You continuously seek for new ways of working in our fast changing environment.
The tasks of the Management Assistant include:
- Calendar & meeting management: Effectively and efficiently manage (own) the agenda of your managers. Booking rooms and facilities.
- E-mail management: Pro-active screening and sorting inbox. React to e-mails; filter out what you can do. Prioritize and make your managers aware of certain topics that come up.
- Communication: Send out announcements, newsletters, reports etc.
Function as first point of contact for questions or requests from internal and external parties to appointed managers or department. Liaise with various stakeholders in the company as well as with visitors, customers and/or suppliers.
- Facility services: e.g. registration and reception of visitors, floor management.
- Travel & expense management: Optimize travel of high complexity in different time zones, think ahead and take decisions. Prepare travel expense reports.
- Meeting preparation and participation: Organize and coordinate meetings (e.g. workshops, events) of the assigned department or managers, take and distribute minutes and action lists.
You have completed vocational education (MBO) or bachelor degree (HBO).
You have 3 to 5 years' relevant work experience in a similar position.
• You have strong communication skills and the ability to level with different stakeholders, at all organizational levels
• You are fluent in both spoken and written English
• You are a team player
• You are results-oriented, you have a positive approach and you have a drive to success
• You initiate and give input to further develop guidelines / standards
• You have a proven ability to prioritize and to be flexible
• You are a pro-active and enthusiastic person, who is willing to take initiative, feels at ease in an international and fast-paced environment and knows how to set priorities under pressure
• You are able to work independently, to identify and solve problems in a timely manner and escalate when necessary
• You are capable to handle business matters with absolute discretion and confidentiality
• You are an ambassador for our organization.
Context of the position
ASML is a leading provider of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry, employing over 19.000 people in 16 countries. Its success is based on four pillars: technology leadership combined with customer and supplier intimacy, highly efficient manufacturing processes and entrepreneurial people.
Within ASML Veldhoven, the Management Support Organization is organized in one central department. This department is part of the President’s Office (PO). The PO supports the two Presidents and the Executive Committee.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.