- 14 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 70290
Do you speak Dutch and French on a very good level? Do you love to travel and do roadtrips around Europe? Do you feel like helping others in the planning of their trip? If you said yes, then this job is the perfect fit for you!
Their business approach differs from the traditional car rental companies, which has enabled them to continue building their business on a European scale. Founded 25 years ago in Germany, they want to continue to deliver an excellent customer experience and service their B2B and B2C clients to the fullest. You will be an integral part of the French-Dutch customer service team, that is servicing mainly B2B clients and helps to find tailor made solutions for their B2C clients.
We offer you a long-term position at a fun and informal employer. You will be trained in the Munich office and the client will cover all costs for the training. Initially you will be working on a Randstad contract, however it is the intention to commit long term to each other and therefore our client will offer a direct contract after a period of about 6 months. We offer a salary ranging from €2100 and €2350 gross per month.
- handling inbound requests from travel agents, tour operators and B2C clients via phone and mail (expect to be dealing with Dutch customers around 80% of your day)
- daily interaction with the international vehicle suppliers regarding availability and rates
- draw up tailor-made all-in car rental solutions for B2C clients
- handle last minute request and help solving issues that might arise
- communicate, consult and coordinate with colleagues of the Munich office
You are a fitting candidate if..
- you speak Dutch on a (near)native level, very fluent French, and good English
- you are friendly, enjoy client contact, you are patient and reliable
- you enjoy working in a team, but you are also able to work independently
- flexible and a positive outlook on challenging situations
- you are driven by quality and delivering excellent service
If you are interested to know more, please apply direclty through the Randstad.nl website, with your English CV. Please know that the recruitment process will be done in English.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.