- 08 november 2018
- vacaturenummer: 67811
Are you looking for a part-time job in logistics? Sligro offers the solution! Become a Warehouse employee at the Sligro warehouse in Houten and work in the morning from 6:00 am to 9:00 am.
What do we offer you?
- Part-time job as a warehouse employee with a well-known Dutch brand;
- Free fruit, soup and freshness throughout the day;
- Because of the hard work, a subscription to the gym is no longer necessary;
- You will receive work shoes via Randstad, you will accrue holiday allowance and after 26 weeks you will accrue pension;
- A salary of € 10.74 gross per hour from 22 years and older;
What are you going to do?
As a Warehouse Employee you are responsible for the collection of products by means of an automated Order picking system (Paperless Order Picking). You receive, through a terminal on your collection cart, your collection orders and collects for several customers at the same time.
We work from Monday to Friday from 6:00 am to 9:00 am. You’ll work a minimum of 2 days and a maximum of 5.
Who are you?
- You are able to perform physically demanding work;
Working at Sligro
Sligro is part of Sligro Food Group and consists of self-service branches and delivery service branches. Sligro strives for a lasting relationship with its customers. That is why we find reliability, sobriety and alertness important values. Together with our customers we have one important passion: good and honest food. Sligro Food Group is not for nothing the biggest retailer for the Dutch hospitality industry.
Are you the new Logistics Employee at Sligro in Houten? Be quick and apply directly via the application button! Do you have a question? Call, mail or app (06-10818304) feel free to contact us via the contact details below.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.