- 14 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 65166
Would you like to work at Schiphol Airport and would you like to work in the logistics? We are looking for a warehouse employee at dnata, one of the biggest cargo handling companies in the world. We offer you a job for 32 until 40 hours per week if you are flexible and if you like to work hard!
dnata is one of the fastest growing companies specialised in air freight handling in the world. At Schiphol, they are responsible for all the cargo handling services for several airlines. For example, you will be responsible for the cargo from one of the biggest airplane in the world: the Airbus A380. As a warehouse employee at dnata, you will be responsible for processing all the cargo and make sure they are safe and settled before the flight.
You will work with different colleagues in different teams. You have to be flexible, because they work 24/7 at Schiphol. If you want to work at Schiphol, you will have to apply for a screening at the Royal Netherlands Marechaussee.
What is in it for you at dnata?
- A job where you can work 32 until 40 hours per week
- A salary starting at €9,69 per hour
- Additional 15% extra between 7PM and 7AM, 30% on Saturdays and 45% on Sundays
- The possibility to work in an international environment!
What are the requirements if you want to work at dnata?
- You live in The Netherlands for at least 8 consecutive years (because of the screening)
- You are flexible and you like to work hard (the work can be quite physical)
- You need to speak English (and/or Dutch)
Do you think that you are the perfect candidate for this job? Don’t hesitate and apply for the job. Do you have any questions? Please e-mail us to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 020-3420947.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.