- 12 oktober 2018
- vacaturenummer: 644
Do you have a customer service mindset? And is working in an international environment an absolute plus for you? We are looking for a Customer Service Representative for Dow Benelux!
Dow Chemical's service center consists of a strong and multicultural team of talented individuals. We are therefore surrounding ourselves with enthusiastic, curious, enterprising and energetic colleagues. Can you already imagine yourself working in our team? We are looking for a Customer service representative to join us!
As a Customer Service Representative you are the customer's first point of contact. You support them during the whole order process, from order entry and follow up of orders until delivery of the product. With your customer-focused mindset, you help us deliver excellent service to our customers worldwide, day in and day out.
A typical day at the office:
Before finishing your first cup of coffee, you already see the first emails coming in. A customer from Germany informs you that their truck is waiting to unload as they have not received the right certificates yet. You look it up in the system as quickly as possible and send it to the customer so that their truck can unload. Around 10.00 am you have a coffee break with your business group where improvement ideas and experiences are being discussed. Some customers are visiting the DBIC and together with your team members you have lunch with them. In the afternoon you sit down with a new colleague who recently joined the team. You are assigned as a `buddy' to answer all his questions and act as a mentor on the job. Just before you call the day to an end, you notice an email from a
customer who is requesting the availability of a product. You immediately contact your colleagues from the Scheduling department to check if the product is available and inform the customer on the status. A few minutes later you see his order coming in.
This is on our wish list:
- You have a least a MBO 3 or 4 degree (NLQF 3 / EQF 3), or equivalent education
- You are fluent in English
- You are 18 years old or older and (if applicable) in possession of a valid work permit
- You're a real multitasker and team player with strong planning and organizational skills It would also be a big plus if
- Speak an additional language, such as Italian, French, Finish or Swedish
- Have experience or like working with SAP and Excel
- Have Customer Service experience in a similar position
We offer you:
An experience with lots of fun and energy in a professional organization. You can count on:
- Continuous professional and personal development possibilities
- A multicultural environment with colleagues from all over the world
- An informal and open working atmosphere
- Focus on your well-being, health and safety
- Competitive market salary
Ready to join our team?
Do you think you can strengthen our organization with your talents? We gladly invite you to hear all about your ideas on how your knowledge and experience will take the DBIC Terneuzen to the next level. Besides, we are eager to hear why you like to get started in our service center and why you feel you are the right match for this job!
You can address your job application (in English) to RTCFlexcenterDOW@randstad-tempoteam.nl
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.