- 14 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 64042
Traffic Manager Philips Eindhoven
Are you a multi-tasker who likes to work on several projects at the same time?
Do you have good planning skills? Do you stay in control and keep your cool under pressure?
If the answer is ‘Yes’, this might be the job for you!
For Philips, we are looking for an assertive, independent and spontaneous colleague, who is enthusiastic, driven and strong. In this role, 80% of the communication is in English.
As a Traffic Manager, you are responsible for the creation of user manuals for different product categories within Philips Personal Health. The two main aspects of user manual creation are content and planning. Together with Innovation, Engineering, Product Research and Marketing, you convert the input provided into a clear English user manual text or a clear picture-only user manual. Where possible, you use existing texts and pictures to create new user manuals.
As a Traffic Manager, you will be working on several projects at the same time. Within the project team, it is your responsibility to ensure that the artwork of the user manual is delivered before the set deadline. You are also responsible for uploading user manuals onto the Philips website. In your work-related contacts, you are business-like and professional.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Creating well-structured and clear user manuals
• Writing user manual texts on the basis of guidelines and a style guide
• Giving instructions to and managing external contacts: illustrators, translation agency, DTP agency
• Monitoring deadlines
• HBO (bachelor level) diploma, or MBO4 diploma with work experience in office or project management
• Good planning and organization skills; ability to keep an overview
• Familiarity with Author-it is an advantage
• Excellent command of English in writing and speech
• Accurate and consistent
• Good interpersonal skills
• Stress resistant: able to handle several projects with short deadlines simultaneously
• Flexible: willing to commute between the two work locations Drachten and Eindhoven
• Salary indication: €15 gross per hour
• Working hours: 36-40 hours per week
We offer a job in a dynamic and innovative work environment in Philips with plenty of development opportunities.
If you are interested, apply for this job by clicking the application button. We look forward to receiving your resume and motivation.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.