How nice that you're interested in this job as an operator at Johnson & Johnson Pollux in Sassenheim. Do you have a great passion for technology and the pharmaceutical industry? Would you like to work at the brand-new factory of Johnson & Johnson Pollux in Sassenheim? Do you contribute to the development of new medicines? Read on!
- 30 januari 2024
- vacaturenummer: 626233
36 vacation days, shift allowance, and bonuses
One-year contract with Johnson & Johnson Pollux
Start in day shifts and later transition to shifts
Career growth opportunities within the company
Work at the world's largest pharmaceutical company
Easy accessible by public transport + free parking
Pollux is the new production location of Johnson & Johnson in Sassenheim. As an operator, you will also contribute to the construction and optimization of the production environment. So, flexibility and a project-oriented approach are important. Here's what we expect from you:
- You have at least a completed bachelor or master degree in life sciences, biology, chemistry, or a similar field.
- Preferably, you have experience in cell cultivation, microbiology, or column chromatography.
- You are available for a minimum of 32 hours from Monday to Sunday to work in day shifts and later in shifts.
At Johnson & Johnson Pollux in Sassenheim, they will produce medicines for Multiple Myeloma, a form of cancer. As an operator, you will perform various tasks within this process, from cultivating and harvesting cells to filling and labeling the end product. You will work in a clean room and follow strict GMP guidelines. Here are more details about your tasks as an operator:
- Cultivating and inoculating cells and conducting daily checks;
- Preparing process additions and taking samples;
- Harvesting SUB and purifying using various techniques;
- Assisting in the installation and operation of new equipment, writing work instructions;
- Performing process and documentation activities, identifying process deviations, and troubleshooting.
Project Pollux is the construction of a new Johnson & Johnson Supply Chain production location in Sassenheim. This is established as a new business unit for Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine (formerly Janssen Biologics). Unique biopharmaceutical drugs are brought to market here. As an operator, this will be your workplace. The Pollux production location is still under construction, but currently, 148 people are employed. Your team wants to welcome and guide you on the work floor.
- Direct one-year contract with Johnson & Johnson with the possibility of a permanent contract
- At first, you will work in day shifts and later transition to a shift structure.
- You will receive 36 vacation days, shift allowances, year-end bonuses, and other excellent employment conditions!
Do you want to work as an operator microbiology at Johnson & Johnson? Apply now! If we find your CV and motivation suitable, we will call you for a telephone interview. We will ask you for two references, so make sure you have the contact details available. If the outcome is positive, we will introduce you to Johnson & Johnson Innovative Medicine.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.