- 14 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 62466
Are you ready for a next-level and international job? The Dow Chemical Company in Terneuzen is looking for new Receivable Specialist!
What you’ll be doing
As a Receivable Specialist it is your responsibility to make sure invoices are paid correctly and in time. You are the main contact for invoice related matters, contact customer to notify them about upcoming payments and solve payment problems. Because of the international orientation of the company, you’ll be in contact with colleagues from all over the world.
Who you are
You are a service oriented person and because of the international character of this job, your English language skills are excellent. Furthermore:
• Fluent in Turkish and Dutch (both written and spoken).
• You have at least an MBO 2 degree (NLQF2/EQF2) with relevant experience, or an MBO 3 degree (NLQF3/EQF3) if you don’t have any relevant working experience.
• You are in the possession of a valid work permit.
• You are independent, analytical and have a high sense of responsibility.
• You have experience or like to work with SAP and Excel.
What you’ll get
You’ll be part of an amazingly fun and energetic team within a professional organization. Besides, we offer you:
• A competitive salary.
• An international work environment, with team members from all over the world.
• Continuous development opportunities, both on a professional and personal level.
• Strong focus on your well-being and health, (e.g. gym discount).
About Dow Chemical Company
As a Receivable Specialist you’ll be working for the Dow Benelux Integrated Center (DBIC), which supports the Dow Chemical Company in a wide variety of areas, such as logistics, customers service, finance, HR and more. The DBIC employs over 600 employees and represents more than 50 languages and nationalities. This makes us a diverse, but also enthusiastic, curious and energetic bunch. Would you like to join us? We can’t wait to meet you!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.