Are you looking for an interesting job as a machine operator? Do you want to work in 3 shifts and do you enjoy variety in your work? We are looking for (upcoming) machine operators for a company in Wezep. Interested? Read this vacancy and apply!
- 12 februari 2024
- vacaturenummer: 624354
€ 16,00 per hour & 24% shift allowance
fixed contract possible after 6 months
working in 3 shifts
full time 38 hours a week
working in a great team
work in Wezep, travel allowance
As a machine operator you are able to work accurately. It is important that the machines are set up correctly and that the production process runs smoothly. In addition, you recognize yourself in the following points:
- you are in possession of an MBO work and thinking level;
- you already have some experience working in a production environment;
- you are willing to work in 3 shifts;
- you observe the rules and regulations with care and attention;
- you dare to address colleagues about their attitude and behavior in a decent way.
In your work as a machine operator, you put the equipment into operation and you actively respond to signals in the process equipment. Is something not right? Then you adjust the data of the machine.
You also consult the production data (including planning) together with your colleagues and exchange product and process data. In addition, your activities include:
- monitoring the process: you collect, analyze and interpret production data and draw conclusions. You take the entire chain into account and intervene immediately in case of deviations;
- monitoring the planning: you ensure that the planning is adhered to and you supervise the work to be carried out. You coordinate the work and identify, communicate and report deviations to those involved;
- guiding and instructing colleagues: you guide your colleagues in the performance of their duties. You encourage them to work according to the procedures and guidelines and you address them about their behavior and work ethic.
As a machine operator, you will be working for a company that has been the most famous Dutch A-brand producer of chilled potato specialties for over 55 years. This company has been supplying potato products to well-known supermarkets such as Albert Heijn, Jumbo, Plus and Carrefour for many years. And to many hotels, restaurants and institutions throughout Europe.
Your shifts at CelaVita will be in three teams. These are the working hours:
- Shift 1: Monday to Wednesday = 05:45-14:45. Thursday to Friday = 14:15-23:15;
- Shift 2: Monday to Tuesday = 14:15-23:15. Wednesday to Friday = 05:45-14:45;
- Shift 3: from Monday night to Tuesday morning to Friday night to Saturday morning from 22:45 – 06:15.
Interested? Then respond immediately and we will contact you by phone. Do you have questions? Please contact Wouter or Petra on 038-4989898 option 3.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.