- 14 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 62348
Hello Lab Technician! When you work at Dow you will perform analyses as per sample plan on all produced products and specified raw materials following routine analytical test procedures. You will also support plant Operations, including start-up/shutdown and during plant turn-around with established analytical services. Furthermore you will gather quality control data, and process control data as relevant, which entered into a LIMS data base, analyzed and reported. Lastly, you are responsible for maintaining and verifying accuracy of analytical equipment.
Dow Benelux is an international chemical company in Terneuzen, the Netherlands. It’s presence in Terneuzen is of inestimable value for the (local) economy. Are you ready to work in their lab and perform analyses?
What do we offer you?
• An exciting full-time job with chance for a long term position.
• Working hours in the day shift.
• A market-conform salary based on your experience.
• Health insurance discount (10%) discount on basic pension and 15% discount on plus pension.
• Travel expenses and tunnel costs (when necessary) reimbursement .
What are your responsibilities?
• Ensure service requests are accurately run and the data returned as per sample plan Analytical equipment operations and troubleshooting as per procedures.
• Communicate maintenance work when required
• Apply Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S), Analytical Work Process and Operating Discipline/Quality System procedures and practices.
• Compliance with corporate quality methods, standards, and best practices.
• Write, review and update assigned procedures, management of change documentation, and other supporting operating discipline materials.
• Contribute to value creation by continuous improvement of procedures in the analytical work processes and related tools and performance metrics.
• Maintain laboratory raw material stocks as necessary.
These are the competences you have:
• MLO or HLO (MBO 4 or HBO/BACHELOR) education or similar is required.
• You have experience in operation, calibration, maintenance and troubleshooting analytical equipment is essential.
• You have good mechanical skills, lab techniques, methodical record keeping, and the ability to work both independently and with co-workers are required.
• You have excellent human relations, organizational and communication skills are necessary to communicate with team members, partners and outside customers.
• You must be able to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure.
• Additional knowledge of quality data systems like LIMS, Atlas, etc is preferred.
• You should be open to work some open time, because it may be required to solve urgent client (plant) issues incidentally.
Are you ready to show excellence in the labs of Dow? Apply for the job by clicking the red button, or email us your resume and motivation letter!
For further questions we are always available.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.