- 14 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 61983
Our client is one of Europe’s largest specialist food companies, serving the chefs and owners of Chinese and Indian restaurants and takeaways, as well as a diverse range of Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi, Chinese, African and Caribbean consumers.
We offer you a direct contract with the client. The salary ranges between €2300 and €2500 per month, depending on your experience. This is a long term position and therefore are looking for candidates that see themselves in such a position of a longer period. The selection procedure will entail 2 interviews at the client, online competence testing on verbal and mathematical skills as well as a background check conducted by an external party. This is due to compliancy, since our client is a PLC in the UK.
You will be part of the customer service team within the European ethnic market, and also be responsible for the order management process in Europe for the field account managers.
This challenging role will involve managing the service that is provided by their third party logistics provider, logging all service issues & complaints whilst looking for service resolutions. One of the Key objectives of this role is attention to detail and order input accuracy, whilst delivering customer excellence.
- day to day order entry, order confirmation and communication with B2B clients
- proactive and clear communication with clients, taking into account the various local cultural differences
- closely monitor the services your deliver
- ensure the CRM customer database is updated
- ensure all reporting and administrative disciplines are completed on time
- ensure that behavior and working practices are adhered to at all time
- collaborate with EU sales team to ensure service is delivered
- work with 3PL businesses in the Netherlands to ensure service and stock availability is maintained
- next to being responsible for your personal clients portfolio you are in interaction with the CS team in the UK, warehousing and freight forwarding, demand planning, accountants, controllers and trade marketing.
- you speak German on a native level and speak fluent English (written and spoken)
- Dutch is a plus
- experience with Microsoft applications, Sage CRM or a similar ERP system
- strong data analysis and report writing skills
- developing the sales leads to maximize prospects and opportunities through customer engagement using the CRM system
Please apply directly through the vacancy on the Randstad.nl website, with your English CV.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.