Looking for a varied job with good earnings? Start as a Warehouse Employee at Spotta in Utrecht and benefit from a competitive salary, growth opportunities and the chance for a permanent contract. Find out quickly whether this role suits you!
- 31 januari 2024
- vacaturenummer: 618836
Earn €13.27 per hour (21+)
High surcharges of up to 50%
Chance of permanent contract
As an ideal candidate for the position of Warehouse Employee you are:
- You are energetic and in good physical condition
- Available for one of the indicated shifts
- A team player with an eye for detail
- Motivated to learn and develop yourself
In the role of Warehouse Employee you are responsible for various logistical tasks:
- Moving brochures and other materials
- Operating and checking machines
- Accurately check orders
- Scanning and registering shipments
At Spotta we attach great importance to sustainability and technological innovation. Your work contributes to our efficient business operations while you develop yourself in a supportive environment.
- Opportunities for personal growth and development;
- Sustainable business practices and high-tech systems
- Changing shifts: 6:00 AM - 2:00 PM, 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM, or 10:00 PM - 6:00 AM
- Address: Rutherfordweg 102, Utrecht
Watch the video below to take a look at your new employer.
Take the step today to a new challenge as a Warehouse Employee at Spotta. Click the 'Apply' button and start a job with excellent benefits!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.