Hi! Thank you for your interest in this vacancy for Pharmaceutical pilot operator at Janssen Vaccines in Leiden. Are you looking for a position within an international pharmaceutical company? Would you like to be part of the fight against major global health threats? Do you have experience working in a production environment? Then quickly read more about this great opportunity!
- 13 november 2023
- vacaturenummer: 617257
Salary from € 3000,- based on experience
Fight against major global health threats
Temporary assignment, with the chance of extension
Janssen Vaccines is part of Johnson & Johnson
Fulltime position, Monday to Friday in day shifts
Located at the science park in Leiden
For Janssen Vaccines we are looking for a pharmaceutical Pilot operator. This is a temporary position for approximately 6 months, with a chance of extension. For this position it is important that you have a can-do state of mind and great communication skills. You are in innovative thinker and quality is always your main goal.
- You have an MBO or HBO degree in life sciences
- You have at least 2 years experience with GMP / GLP manufacturing
- You are able to converse and read/write effectively in technical English
- You have experience as (process) technician or equivalent in life science and for pilot plant operations
- You are available fulltime for a period of 6 months
As a pharmaceutical pilot operator at Janssen Vaccines you are part of the Drug Substance Operations department. This department produces Clinical Trial Material for cutting edge new vaccines in testing phases.
- Perform GMP level production processes as assigned
- Operate equipment and instruments and adheres to safety rules and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Assist in writing and updating documents, such as protocols and SOP's
- Ensure records and raw data are accurately recorded, reviewed, and retained according to GMP guidelines
- Contribute information and ideas in departmental and project meetings
Janssen Vaccines and prevention is part of Johnson & Johnson. As a pharmaceutical operator you will work at the Drug Substance Operations department. This department has a GMP manufacturing facility at the Bioscience park in Leiden. Here they proudly produce groundbreaking medicines against diseases that have a global impact, such as vaccines against HIV, RSV and Ebola.
- Temporary assignment with a chance of extension
- On top of your salary you will receive 5,5% ADV allowance
- Travel allowance for pubic transport is 100%, for your own transport you will receive an allowance of € 0,21 per kilometer
Are you interested in this position for pharmaceutical pilot operator? Then don't wait any longer and apply on the bottom of the vacancy.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.