Do you aspire to work as a maintenance technician in a technical role? Are you looking for a job with a fixed team and location? Do you want to work for a good family business with excellent employment conditions? Read on below for more details about the vacancy at Van der Kleij and start your new challenge soon.
- 01 november 2023
- vacaturenummer: 615634
€ 18.09 to € 23.90 per hour + travel allowance
Possibility of a permanent contract after one year
40 hours per week in day shifts
Challenging position as a maintenance technician
Parking available at the location in Utrecht
As a maintenance technician, you keep a cool head in hectic situations. You do this by being proactive and thinking of solutions. You are proficient in both Dutch and English. Also, you are willing to work in day shifts.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a maintenance technician or in a position involving first-line maintenance in a production environment;
- Good command of the Dutch or English language;
- Willingness to travel to Utrecht and living nearby.
As a maintenance technician, you will be involved in preventive maintenance, and over time, you will deal with breakdowns. In the first few months, you will shadow your fellow technicians to get to know the machinery. The machine park includes car wash systems, sorting robots, hydraulic presses, gas dryers, steam ironing machines, industrial ironers, and various folding machines. Below are your tasks:
- Ensuring optimal machine condition through preventive maintenance;
- Analyzing and resolving mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and/or hydraulic malfunctions;
- Starting up and shutting down (part of) the machine park;
- Independently performing repairs;
- Maintaining building-related installations and resolving any malfunctions.
Van der Kleij is a family business that has been providing linen for hotels and restaurants for over 160 years. As a maintenance technician, you will work with around 200 colleagues and process 500,000 kilograms of hospitality linen per week. You will be part of the maintenance technicians team, consisting of 6 motivated technicians and 2 laundry room employees. Here's why Van der Kleij should be your new employer.
- Salary of €18.09 to €23.90 gross per hour (including 5.33% year-end bonus);
- At first, a 1-year employment contract with the prospect of a permanent and hopefully long-term contract;
- Just over 5 weeks of leave per year with the option to save additional leave through a time-for-time (TFT) scheme;
- A good pension scheme;
- Working for a company with a long history, where colleagues celebrate their anniversaries regularly.
Do you want to work as a maintenance technician at Van der Kleij in Utrecht? Don't miss this opportunity and apply now! After your application, we will contact you as soon as possible.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.