Do you want to work in the night in a warehouse in Utrecht? Then you have found the right vacancy: Warehouse worker night shift at GLS! We are a worldwide wellknown logistic company. Packages are delivered in Utrecht, to the Netherlands and all of Europe. Interested? Then read on!
- 24 januari 2024
- vacaturenummer: 609542
Salary of € 13,41 bruto per hour
On Sunday 100% extra above your salary
Extra allowances for the nightshift
Start working within one week
Fixed hours for full-time positions
We takes care of your traveling
If you see yourself in the bullets below, please apply now! As a Warehouse worker night shift you will be in an active and educational environment at GLS.
- You speak English and/or Dutch;
- You can carry packages of 20 kg;
- You are mostly available at Mondays and Wednesdays;
- You can work at least 2 days per week;
- You're active and fond of working with others.
As a Warehouse worker night shift, you will be loading and unloading the trucks. After this you will scan the packages and sort them in the warehouse. Your job is very important for the process in the warehouse. It's not a problem if you don't have experience. We are happy to teach you everything as a Warehouse worker.
- You'll be working from 20:00 (8:00 PM) till 4:30 (AM);
- During the week you will get 10% extra above your salary;
- At Sunday you will get 100% extra above your salary.
GLS is an international company that delivers packages in 40 countries. You will be working in a big warehouse. It's a dynamic company that really needs your help during the night shifts!
- The address: Proostwetering 40, 3543 AG, Utrecht.
- GLS provides employee pick-up services in Utrecht. The Jaarbeurs, Croeselaan, Kanaleneiland, and Station Overvecht are among the places they visit. That means you won't have to worry about finding a way to get to work.
- Do you live elswhere? Then you will receive a travel allowance of a maximum of € 14 euros each per day.
Please apply directly on the website! We will call you as soon as possible to let you go to work as a Warehouse worker night shift!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.