Our ideal candidate will be able to perform the administrative tasks that our team takes care of, but also has an eye for the operational part. For this position you have to be both decisive and assertive. As an allocation employee you work in a dynamic and international team at Schiphol. This role is for 40 hours a week and at least for 6 months.
- 13 september 2023
- vacaturenummer: 608925
Our ideal candidate will be able to perform the administrative tasks that our team takes care of, but also has an eye for the operational part. For this position you have to be both decisive and assertive. We are also looking for someone who has insight to (logistic) processes, is able to participate in continuous improvement and is willing to learn more about Supply Chain.
- Hands-on problem solver with a 'can-do' mentality;
- Good excel skills;
- Good understanding of logistic processes;
- Basic understanding of plant production and planning processes;
- Knowledge about customer service processes;
- Accurate and keen to detail;
- Someone who wants to learn and grow!
In this position you will work at the cocoa department in the Allocation & value Added Logistics team. As Administrative Employee you will be allocating limited resources to customers. These allocated quantities must then be managed by ensuring that orders do not exceed the allocation.
- Ensure that both goods and transport are ready on time, both physically and systematically;
- Allocation of pallets and lotnumber to shipments for customers;
- Prepare Value Added Logistics for orders;
- Transfer orders between different warehouses;
- Inform warehouse of outbound order to Support Warehouse with questions regarding outbound order;
Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive – a place to develop your career to the fullest while engaging in meaningful work that makes a positive impact around people. We offer a diverse, supportive environment where you will grow personally and professionally as you learn from some of the most talented people in your field.
Are you interested in this role ? Please send us a motivation and updated cv
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.