Are you looking for a challenge as a lab technician in a pharmaceutical company? Do you want to work for a international employer? Do you have a 'can do' state of mind? Then continue reading about this opportunity as a lab technician QC Development at Janssen Vaccines!
- 12 september 2023
- vacaturenummer: 608747
Starting salary from € 2716,- based on experience
Great working atmosphere among colleagues
Fulltime job, for 40 hours a week
Work for an international employer
A job for a longer period of time
Located at the science park in Leiden
Do you recognize yourself in the following aspects
- You have a completed MLO, HLO or Bachelor education within Biology, Chemistry, Life science or compatible (this position is not open for candidates with a master's degree).
- Experience with GLP or GMP is beneficial
- It is important that you speak, write, read and understand English and Dutch
- You are accurate, pro-active and work well in a team
- Experience within the pharmaceutical industry is an advantage
As a lab technician within the QC Development team of Janssen Vaccines you will preform routine testing for quality control purposes. The Analyses and techniques you will preform within this position are: Growth promotion, PCR, ELISA and Cell Culture. Next to this you will:
- Prepare samples and reagents and Provide the needed documentation.
- Taking part in all activities related to Release an Stability testing of cGMP and TOX and clinical batches of pharmaceutical products.
- Provide support to the laboratory by performing operational tasks such as equipment maintenance and calibration.
- Accurate completion of documentation such as assay run sheets, laboratory notebooks and GMP documentation.
- Ensuring that a high level of quality is maintained in the department.
Janssen Infectious Diseases and Vaccines is a pharmaceutical company which is part of Johnson & Johnson. They focus on development, production and marketing of vaccines, recombinant proteins and antibodies to prevent and combat infectious and other diseases. Within Janssen talented, entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are the central points. Other relevant information regarding this vacancy:
- On top of your salary you will receive 5.5% ADV allowance and travel allowance
- Free online training by GoodHabitz
- To apply for this job it is important to have a European passport or a valid work permit for working in the Netherlands
Are you interested in this vacancy for lab technician QC Development? Apply directly!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.