Do you enjoy being on the road and having a responsible job? Look no further, because this delivery job is perfect for you. Starting from the distribution center in Den Bosch (after enjoying a nice cup of coffee to start the day), you will hit the road to provide customers with their groceries.
- 23 augustus 2023
- vacaturenummer: 606275
internal career advancement opportunities
8.33% vacation pay and 25 vacation days per year
€ 13,18 p/h, after 12 weeks € 13,89
weekly salary payout
refund of travel expenses + additional allowances.
Are you able to not only deliver the groceries but also put a smile on the face of the customer? If so, then we are looking for you. Your enthusiasm and sense of responsibility are the primary requirements to become a delivery person, but what else do we ask for?
- You have held a valid driver's license B for 3 months and consider yourself an excellent driver;
- You are available part-time or full-time, starting from a minimum of 2 days during the week and 2 saturdays each month as a mandatory;
- You are available to work shifts between 06:00 and 15:00 or between 15:00 and 23:00.
What will you be doing?
You will report to the spacious reception area to meet and chat with your colleagues before starting your workday. During your route, you will be independent and have your own office on wheels. With your personalized playlist and the sun shining through the windshield, work can truly be enjoyable.
You will gather the chilled, frozen, and dry grocery items from your van and head to your customer's location. Your goal is not only to deliver groceries but also to bring a smile to the customer's face. Every day is different.
- you possess ample physical strength and energy to lift and carry items;
- driving around as a chauffeur in a comfortable delivery van;
- deliver groceries with a smile.
The location in Den Bosch is easily accessible by car and is nearby a trainstation. And how nice is it to relax with your colleagues in the cozy living room after a hard day's work?
Moreover, you are also in good hands for your future prospects here. There are ample opportunities, including the possibility of a permanent contract on short term.
- Great career opportunities with internal growth possibilities;
- Salary according to CAO-Jumbo, starting from € 13,18 per hour for those aged 21 and over, and after 12 weeks of work, € 13,89 per hour;
- A awesome location, with a new and friendly team;
- 25 vacation days and 8,33 % vacation allowance (based on a full-time employment);
- Possibilities for early or late shifts, part-time or full-time.
Are you just as enthusiastic as we are about this vacancy? Contact us via WhatsApp, phone, or apply directly through the application button.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.