Are you interested in working in a logistical environment? Are you looking for a full-time job as a warehouse employee? Then this might be the job for you! Read on for further information.
- 18 september 2023
- vacaturenummer: 604392
Starting salary of € 12,65 per hour gross
Opportunity for a permanent contract
Travel allowance of €0.21 per km
A fulltime job
Possibilites to grow within the company
Pension plan starting from your first day
As warehouse employee you are willing to take initiative and have no problem with physical work. What else are we looking for in you as a full-time warehouse employee?
- You speak English and/or Dutch fluently
- It is possible to get a VOG
- Own transport or the possibility to travel by public transport
As a warehouse employee, you will be in charge of:
- Registering incoming goods
- Maintaining an overview of the goods and the warehouse
- Allocating incoming good to correct locations within the warehouse
- Ensuring that items ordered online are packed, packaged and shipped appropriately
VCK Logistics Supply Chain Solutions has grown into a specialist among logistics service providers in 50 years. Since its establishment in 1962, the company has grown internationally offering high-quality transport. With its in-house developed unique management information system, customers can manage and monitor all logistics services and processes from a single control point. Their major clients are Samsung and Odido. Furthermore, there are three different types of services available at VCK namely:
- Changing hours from Monday to Friday with times between 07:00 and 24:00
- Full-time from Sunday to Thursday, of which Sunday from 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM and the Monday to Thursday from 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Full-time from Monday to Friday 08:30 till 17:30
Eager to start your journey as a warehouse worker at the company? Don't hesitate to apply using the application button. If you have any further questions, feel free to call us at 020- 342 09 47 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.