Hi! Nice to see that you are looking at this vacancy of logistics employee. Are you available full time in two shifts? Do you master the English language? Are you fit and do you like to walk lot Then we are looking for you as a logistics employee at Zimmer Biomet in Hazeldonk.
- 28 juli 2023
- vacaturenummer: 603010
hourly salary € 12.60 excluding shift allowance
chance of a permanent contract with the company
working in two shifts from Monday to Friday
Listening to music at work and lunch for €2
Develop yourself through courses and training
€ 0.21 per km travel allowance
As a logistics employee you are full-time available in two shifts. The first shift is from 06:00 to 14:30 and the second shift is from 14:30 to 23:00. It is also important that you master the English language. Furthermore, you don't mind walking a lot, because you will do this most of the time at work. Also you need to have your own transport, unfortunately you cannot travel to this company by public transport.
- You speak, read and write the English language;
- You are available full-time in two shifts: 06:00 - 14:30 and 14:30 - 23:00;
- You have your own transport to travel to work.
As a logistics employee you will work in the warehouse. You have a diverse range of tasks. You are in charge of the products in the warehouse and you often work with a hand scanner. Read below what your workday as a warehouse employee looks like.
- Receiving and checking the incoming products;
- Putting the products in the right place within the warehouse;
- Collecting and checking products to be shipped;
- Packing products;
- Counting the stock.
This warehouse provides the logistics for medical products. Think of artificial hips, products for hand and wrist operations, dental implants and much more! It is an international company and is located in Hazeldonk. The warehouse can be reached by private transport. The company offers you many benefits as a logistics employee! Knowing more? Below we list them for you.
- Become employee of the month and receive a voucher of 15 euros from bol.com and use your own parking space;
- Your working day is never boring, because you listen to your favorite music while working;
- You can have delicious lunch for 2 euros per day in the company canteen;
- You participate in the pension scheme via Randstad;
- Do you know someone who also wants to come and work through Randstad? A friend can now register through you to come and work. Let us know and get a reward of € 100 Net!
Do you want to work as a logistics employee? Don't let this opportunity pass you by and apply now via the application button below! We will contact you within 24 hours after your application.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.