Hi, how nice that you are interested in this vacancy for a cooperating foreman or woman at Van der Kleij in Utrecht. Are you a real go-getter and can you handle responsibility well? Do you enjoy working in a small team at a real family business? Do you enjoy working in day shifts and do you live in the Utrecht area? Then quickly read more about this fun challenge!
- 24 juli 2023
- vacaturenummer: 602042
Salary including 5.33% year-end bonus
Working 32 or 40 hours in day shifts
A contract with Van der Kleij immediately
Working at the Haarrijn business park in Utrecht
Intimate working atmosphere in a family business
Opportunities to keep developing yourself
As a cooperating foreman or woman at Van der Kleij in Utrecht, you work in a small, close-knit team of about 5 colleagues. You already have experience in a responsible production or warehouse function. Are you not only a born leader, but also a great colleague? Then we are looking for you!
- You have a good command of the Dutch or English language
- You have experience in a responsible role within logistics or production
- You are available 32 or 40 hours a week
- You have knowledge of programs such as Outlook and Excel
- You have a forklift certificate or are willing to obtain
At Van der Kleij in Utrecht, they wash, process and label linen for various restaurants and hotels. As a cooperating foreman/woman you work in a small team with about 5 colleagues. You are the point of contact and monitor the deadlines of the orders. You have a workplace in the middle of the dynamic production area and you have close contact with management. You only work day shifts, but are willing to work overtime during busy times. Working hours are from Monday to Friday from 7:00 am to 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Code outgoing goods with RFID tags or labels
- Taking care of internal transport
- Keep track of internal stock in the systems
- Coaching and on-boarding of new employees
- Close communication with management and stock management
Van der Kleij in Utrecht is a family business that has been providing linen for hotels and restaurants for more than 160 years. The linen consists of everything you can find in a hotel room or restaurant, such as napkins, cloths, (table) sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers and bath linen. They process 500,000 kilos of linen here every week.
- Salary from € 15.78 to € 16.65 gross per hour including 5.33% year-end bonus
- 8.33% holiday allowance
- Travel allowance in accordance with CAO textile care
- Slightly more than 5 weeks of leave per year and possibility to save up for more
- Immediately a one year contract with Van der Kleij
Are you that enthusiastic cooperating foreman or woman we are looking for? Then apply immediately!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.