- 13 november 2018
- vacaturenummer: 598
JOB: Order Manager Philips (German and English). We can offer you a Philips contract! As our new Order Management Specialist you are responsible for managing dealer/distributor orders on a daily basis. You are the key link in communication with the customers for order/inventory questions. The shipping department will be your daily contact to ensure that every order is processed and delivered on time.
You bring a strong business acumen, basic accounting skills and the ability to reason through ever changing scenarios. Taking initiative, strong math skills, and the ability to anticipate problems before they happen are also essential for success in this position. Will you join our team of people who are committed to continuing the company's high growth?
COMPANY: Philips is an innovative company and known for being a great employer. This temporary position will give you an opportunity to get to know Philips and their different processes. Which will be a great work experience to add to your profile.
CHALLENGE: Coordinating the entire order delivery process placed by customers through pro-active collaboration with other Supply Chain functions such as Sales, Sales Support, Logistics and the Factories. Apart from managing the flow of daily customer orders, your main task will be to provide the customers excellent customer service via phone and email. You will assist them in questions about pricing, questions about parts to use and provide them with information like order history. You will use various resources for this and will refer the enquiries to the correct derpartment in a timely manner.
- Responsible for management of sales orders with high volume and low value, a cycle time ranging from next day to 5 working days.
- Process order activities in SAP and other supporting applications.
- Process order changes due to Customer or Factory requests.
- Maintain excellent communication with the Consumables sales team
- Daily communication by Phone with customers
- Reporting, monitoring and control of order book in an organized and compliant manner (ICS/SOx).
- Together with team members continuously implementing improvements through Lean tooling and disciplines.
OFFER: We offer you the chance to start your career at the best employer of 2017, Philips.
We introduce you to a diversity of people who come from all over the world, who can become friends or just fun colleagues to work with. The job Order Manager is a great position within Philips Supply Chain. Which will give you a great perspective of logistics within an international company. Salary range €2400 - €2800 gross a month.
PROFILE: We are looking for:
- mbo+ degree, hbo/wo graduate
- 3 years experiences within Order Management or Customer Service
- Knowledge of Logistics / supply chain.
- Basic understanding of the German language both spoken and written (preferably native), and any other language skills are a plus.
- Knowledge of SAP and/or equivalent ERP systems.
- Customer Service orientation and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (to factories and customers).
- Cultural awareness and pro-active behavior.
If you are interested but not ready to apply directly, give us, Sebastiaan or Sophie, a call (040-2606325) so we can discuss the position in full to see if you are our next Order Manager or contingent worker at Philips for a different department.
If you know that you are the person that we are looking for than apply via the apply button and send your motivation and resume. Once we receive your application we will screen and inform you if you will be contacted or if you have to wait for another great opportunity.
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.