are you looking for a fun job in the morning shift? then Jumbo is looking for you, as an order picker!
- 01 september 2023
- vacaturenummer: 595688
€14,40 per hour from 21+ including cold allowance
good working atmosphere with friendly colleagues
working the morning shift
weekly payment of your salary
pension accrual from your first day of work
what should an order picker have in house? read on quickly below!
- you live in the Beilen area or you have your own transportation
- you are available in the morning shift, which starts at 06:00 am
- you like to be busy, you are a real go-getter!
- you are at least 1.65 meters tall
- you are physically fit
the duties of an order picker include:
- picking orders such as deli meats, salads, cheese, and dairy, among others
- collecting orders using a voice picking system
- stacking all your collected orders neatly
- preparing the orders for transport by truck
- watch the video below to learn more about the job.
jumbo is a Dutch chain of supermarkets owned by Jumbo Groep Holding B.V.. It is owned by Stichting Administratiekantoor Van Eerd Groep Holding. between 2005 and 2012, Jumbo grew to become the second largest supermarket chain in the Netherlands.
Are you interested in this job, but do not have the experience or qualifications? Not to worry. Even then randstad offers opportunities for you. Take a look at https://www.randstad.nl/werknemers/opleidingen for our extensive training opportunities.
Watch the video below to take a look at your new employer.
Can't wait to get started as an order picker? Then apply quickly!
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.