Are you looking for a brand-new challenge as quality control inspector? You will be working in a factory that's assembling machinery such as tractors. We are looking for a quality control inspector who is looking after all the safety requirements, and quality standards. Already enthusiastic? Then please read further.
- 24 juli 2023
- vacaturenummer: 592618
Salary between €2.700,- and - €3.700,- per month.
Possibilities for a permanent contract at Kubota
Easy access by public transport
€0.16 per km allowance. Maximum of €16,- per day
Day shift between 07:00 till 15:30
Nice working atmosphere
Quality comes first at Kubota. As a quality control inspector, you have an eye for detail. You work accurately, and you have experience in a matching role. Roles such as: quality employee or inspector in a (metal) machine / equipment environment. Also machine construction, construction, mechanical engineering, and assembly.
Next to that, you also have the following points:
- You have completed an education in a technical direction;
- You are familiar with SAP QC Module, Microsoft and Google platforms such as Gmail, Drive, Documents, and Spreadsheets;
- You have experience ordering materials in logistics;
- You easily recognize malfunctions in machines and orders;
- You have experience working with (geometric measuring) tools and drawings/instructions;
As a quality control inspector you are focusing on supplying, producing and sending products in accordance with the good regulations. Next to that, you will be in charge of:
- Ordering tractor parts and process parts and orders that are defective;
- Maintaining the complaint system;
- Preparing and carrying out analyses;
- Identifying defects and resolving them;
- Setting up PowerPoint presentations about the progress of the inspections.
Kubota is growing as a business. Since 1890 they have been a manufacturer in the agricultural sector. They make tractors, agricultural machines, earth moving machines, lawnmowers and engines. In Europe, Kubota has been an established name for over 40 years. Due to their growth, a factory was built in Rotterdam. Tractors are assembled here. Kubota's headquarters are located in Osaka, Japan. Worldwide, 40,000 employees work in more than 110 countries in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Our client is a growing international company;
- They are a major producer in the agricultural industry;
Interested in this job? Don't hesitate to contact us!
Would you like to know more about this vacancy or do you have any other questions?
You can call us on this number 0658976900. Sending a message is also possible.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.