We are looking for a new colleague for our customer in Breda. You will work in an international company that operates in the health industry. We are looking for a Dispatcher who can work full-time and has experience with, export documents, receiving freight and helping the drivers get to the right loading and unloading point.
- 23 mei 2023
- vacaturenummer: 592058
job for 40 hours per week
€ 14,42 gross per hour
working hours 07:00 : 15:30 and 09:30 – 18:00
You have affinity with Warehouse Management Systems and/or Transport Management Systems. Next to that you have process improvement skills.
- Microsoft Office skills;
- Available full time from Monday - Friday;
- Fluent command of the English language.
The Dispatcher's role entails ensuring the accurate and efficient management of daily Inbound and Outbound transportation operations at the Breda Distribution Centre. This includes overseeing tasks such as filing, Yard & Dock activities, and ensuring the proper documentation for shipments.
- Receive both inbound and outbound trucks;
- Receiving the drivers at the Dispatch counter, assigning trailers in system, communication with Inbound and Outbound departments;
- Coordinate with transport companies and customer service to ensure planning and execution requests are met;
- Create and/or check all required shipment documentation according to legal and company requirements, like CMR or export documents;
- Update and monitor Yard & Dock Manager in WMS;
- Correct execution of truck check out process, handover shipment documents to the truck driver, sealing the trucks and system check out.
Your new employer is a company that distributes medical foods worldwide. Their aim is to give people not only a longer, but also a better life. They are a global player in the field of health and they distribute their products over 150 countries.
What else to expect?
- Good salary and travel allowance that is paid to you on a weekly base;
- 25 vacation days and holiday allowance;
- Meaningful work and the chance to impact the lives of people around the world.
Interested? Then respond via the website and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Carlein, Daphne en Jacqueline
Nog vragen? Bel of mail ons via de opgegeven contactgegevens.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.