Looking for a job in the warehouse? A fulltime job in dayshift? Then check this vacancy at Vanderlande in Veghel. If you have experience in logistics, driving the forklift and/or reach truck , then this is a varied and fun job for you. The working times are from 7.30 - 1620.
- 09 mei 2023
- vacaturenummer: 590229
Fulltime job in dayshift
Salary between € 12,85 and € 13,58
In Veghel on the A50
We are looking for a motivated person. You can work independently but do not hesitate to call for help when needed. Because of the multicultural environment, you speak and understand the English language.
- You enjoy thinking about (logistical) improvements;
- You feel at home working in a large team and can communicates easily;
- You have experience in driving the forklift and/or reachtruck and are in possession of a valid certificate. If not, you can ask Randstad about the certification opportunities.
The logistics department consists of 3 parts:
1. Inbound: This is where all goods come in. You are the point of contact for the drivers and help with unloading. You register everything in the computer. Now the goods can be stored in the warehouse. From there they go to the pick & pack department.
2. Pick & Pack: You collect the goods you need for your order using the reach truck. You also make sure that the goods are properly packed. Sometimes you make your own pallet because the standard sizes are not satisfactory. For this you cut the necessary wood yourself and build the pallet.
3. Outbound: In this department, you make sure the pallets are placed correctly in the container/truck. In doing so, you will use a forklift truck.
- Picking & Packing;
- Loading container/truck by using the forklift;
- Unloading and registering the incoming goods.
The European Distribution Center (EDC) department is located in Veghel and Erp.
It employs about 60 logistics professionals of different ages and backgrounds and is responsible for the intake, booking, packing, checking, identification, storage, movement and loading/unloading of all goods for the international projects of the Airports, Warehouse and Parcel departments of Vanderlan and Erp.
- 25 vacation days and 8% vacation pay;
- Pension from 8 weeks worked (from 21 years);
- Travel reimbursement;
- A pleasant working atmosphere.
Interested? Then contact us quickly. You can react via the 'Apply' button with a CV and short motivation. Can't reach us? Leave a voicemail and we will call you back soon.
Marianne, Nicoline, Julie en Denise
Heb je nog vragen over de mogelijkheden? Neem dan contact op via T. 073-6903370 of per E. email@example.com.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.