- 14 augustus 2018
- vacaturenummer: 58988
For our client in the pharmaceutical industry we are looking for a Sales Support Representative who speaks German on a native level.
Your task will be to provide supporting services to the sales organization and external customers, assisting with pre- and post- sales processes, and developing and deepening customer relationships.
Our client offers you a salary between 2500€ and 2700€ gross per month and you will receive a 7-month contract directly at the company with the intention of a long-term employment. Moreover, you will enjoy the benefits of an international working environment.
You are responsible of:
• Receiving and dealing with specific requests from the sales organization and ensuring that an appropriate response is conveyed in a timely fashion
• When relevant, processing recent sales leads, updating and maintaining CRM
• Seeking information from supporting groups to help prepare a quote
• Creating quotes
• Managing the creation, maintenance and renewal of price agreements
• Arranging for samples to be dispatched to customers
• Checking on stock levels and managing customer inventory reserves
• Coordinating with inventory planning, procurement, order management and sales operations to ensure customer demands are correctly fulfilled
• Assisting outside of your specific region when needed
• Participates in local project or process improvements initiatives
• Act as a go-to person for escalation of tasks/issues
• Undertakes customer visits in agreement with department leads
• Bachelor degree
• Native speaker of German and fluency in English
• 2 or more years’ experience in a similar position in a customer-facing role or environment.
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with working to deadlines, multi-tasking and prioritizing
• Good administrative skills
• SAP experience is a plus
Do you want to work for an A-brand multinational? And for one of the biggest operating pharmaceutical and chemicals company in the world? Please send your application via our website!
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.