Hi, how nice that you are interested in this vacancy for mixer at Kasi food in Lopik! Do you already have some experience as a production worker in the food industry and are you ready for the next step? Do you want to choose between working in day shifts or in 2 shifts? Are you physically strong and someone who works accurately? Then quickly read on and watch the video at the bottom of the vacancy!
- 26 mei 2023
- vacaturenummer: 589796
Surcharges of 30% after 18:00 and 40% after 22:00
A successful family business
Fulltime, Monday to Friday
Many opportunities to develop yourself
Working towards a permanent contract at Kasi food
Travel allowance and free parking space
You have demonstrable experience as a production worker in the food industry and are ready for the next step. As a mixer you can handle responsibility well and you work accurately. You value quality and you have good communication skills. For this position at Kasi food in Lopik it is important that you can speak and read English well.
Do you recognize yourself in the following points?
- Available to work in day shifts or in 2 shifts from Monday to Friday (6:00 to 15:00 and 15:00 to midnight)
- Experience as a production worker in the food industry
- In possession of own transport to come to Lopik
As a mixer at Kasi food in Lopik, you will use your experience as a production worker to make the most delicious cheese products. You are at the very beginning of the process and responsible for adding and mixing the correct ingredients. In addition, you assist the operator, perform administrative tasks and ensure a clean workplace.
- Mixing raw materials where you work according to recipe and planning;
- Ensure the receipt and storage of raw materials and auxiliary materials;
- Carrying out various cleaning tasks;
- Writing orders;
- Independently remedy malfunctions on the production lines;
- Taking care of the storage and supply, removal of raw materials and residual products;
- Making proposals regarding improvements to procedures and equipment and/or installations.
Kasi food, part of the Lekkerkerker Group, has been active in the dairy industry for 40 years. Once started as a family business and grown into an internationally successful company. More than 200 people now work there. As a mixer you will work in Lopik. Here, various cheese products with different properties and packaging are produced from cheese. Think of cheese spread, cheese sauce and cheese filling. These products are supplied to consumer, food service and industrial markets. Plant-based and vegan alternatives to cheese are also being considered. In an innovative way they try to bring dairy and plant-based together.
- The address is 3e Industrieweg 5D, 3411 MD Lopik
- Working hours are from Monday to Friday in day shifts (6:00 to 15:00) or 2 shifts (6:00 to 15:00 and 15:00 to midnight)
- Shift allowance of 30% after 18:00 and 40% after 22:00
Watch the video below to take a look at your new employer.
Are you ready for the next step in your career as a production worker? Then don't wait any longer and apply for this great vacancy for mixer. After your application I will contact you by phone to discuss the possibilities.
Simone van der Wel
Do you have any questions about the vacancy? Then don't hesitate to contact me.
This is how applying for a job is done via Randstad. Find out how we can help you find a job.
Glad you're applying! We review your application and assess whether you are suitable for the position and the company.
the first contact.
Our recruiter will call or email you. We will discuss your application and your career options.
we meet each other.
Have you never worked through Randstad before? Then we need some basic information from you. We invite you for a short introduction.
the job interview.
We will arrange the interview for the position you applied for. Or for another, perhaps more suitable, job!
your new job.
Congratulations! You are hired. We ensure that you start your first working day fully prepared.