- 10 oktober 2018
- vacaturenummer: 58955
The Dow Chemical Company is looking for an Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer to be based in Terneuzen, the Netherlands.
You will operate in the Technical Expertise & Support organization of Dow Benelux in Terneuzen. Dow TES is a wordlwide main contributor in building, modifiying and maintaining onshore chemical process installations and plants.
Depending on your experience you will lead, coordinate and/or contribute in project scope definition, front-end loading studies and detail design engineering for site managed projects. This includes equipment inquiry and order specifications, labor packages, technical documents, as-builds and direct technical plant support.
Your key responsibilities?
- Basic design for instrumentation and related electrical components and feeders; including P&ID checks, IO lists and instrument data sheets
- sizing / selection / validating process instrumentation and corresponding hook-ups, control and automated block valves, electrical feeders and equipment
- field verification for detailed engineering
- provide input for cost estimates, quality and efficiency measurements
- contact for client and partners for technical questiosn and participation in discipline and projects meetings.
- you have a Bachelor or Master in engineering
- minimum 5 years of experience in E&I engineering
- fluency in English and Duthc or willing to learn Dutch
- knowledge of regulations and codes, such as ATEX, NPR, NEN and IEC, working experience in SPI and 2D CAD tool.
- experience with common (Windows) computer office tools
Uiteraard staat deze vacature open voor zowel mannen als vrouwen.